Learn How To Use Drain Covers
Maintain Golf Courses, protect Turf Grass surfaces with our Catch Basin Cover, Drain Grate Cover & Sprinkler Head Cover.
PROBLEM: STOP putting chemicals and fertilizers down the drains at the time of applications to turf
SOLUTION: Cover the catch basin before applying chemical or fertilizer to turf
- Prevent point source pollution of ponds, rivers and watersheds
- Reduce liability and risk of environmental impact on local watersheds
- Save money by not putting it down the drain
- Improve Image and Awareness of the Professionalism of Golf Industry
- Address current issues related to the environment
- Illustrate environmental responsibility and Best Management Practices
STEP 2 Complete catch basin inventory of property
STEP 3 Order the necessary units of draingarde® and be a water steward
STEP 4 Follow the "How to" instructions
STEP 5 Communicate the efforts taken to protect the local watershed
Draingarde® catch basin cover is made with recycled materials and will last several years. When draingarde® catch basin covers are used as a Standard Operating Procedure for the area then the ability for the pesticide or fertilizer to enter the surface water directly through the drain by way of application is eliminated. Be a drainwater steward and protect our water by using draingarde® catch basin covers before fertilizer and pesticide applications, it is the responsible thing to do.